- Material : Li-CoMnNi
- Normal Capacity : 3018 mAh
- Normal Voltage : 3.6v
- Charging Voltage : 4.2±0.05v
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage : 2.5v
- Max Charge Current : 4A
- Max Discharge Current : 40.2A
- Continue Discharge Current : 20.3A
If using a mechanical mods, know the amperage limit of your battery, don’t out too much of strain on it.
- Batteries with torn wrapper need to be replaced.
- Don’t leave your batteries in your car.
- Don’t keep your batteries on your pocket with loose change or keys.
- Do keep your batteries in approved batteries case when not in use.
- Keep your battery charger in a place where you can keep your eye on it.
- Excessive heat (over 80F) and cold(less than 40F) are bad for batteries.
- Battery eventually wear out, and need to be replaced every 3-6 moths, depending on use and battery quality